Due to forecasted winter weather, the Auburn Wastemobile will be closed the weekend of Feb. 13-14
The Auburn Wastemobile will be closed this weekend, February 13-14, due to forecasted winter weather including accumulating snow and icy conditions. Winter weather can make traveling to the Wastemobile dangerous for customers and staff.
No other disposal services or events are currently canceled or modified. Please continue to check our website for up-to-date information.
If you planned to visit the Auburn Wastemobile, please store your hazardous waste safely until next weekend. Or, view information about other haz waste disposal locations in King County.
How to safely store your hazardous waste:
- Keep hazardous products away from children and pets.
- Keep hazardous products away from food items.
- Keep hazardous products in sealed (leak-proof) containers and make sure they are labeled.
- Never mix products. Some mixtures produce a poisonous gas.
- Keep hazardous products away from drains.